Galaga Assault Software Update Released
Bandai Namco Amusement America would like to inform you of a new program update for your Galaga Assault arcade machines. This update fixes a few minor bugs and issues. We strongly recommended that you take the time to update your machines.
• White Color added to LED light test diagnostic to assist QA inspectors on production line.
• Credit chime volume now a separate adjustment in the test menu
• Fixed an intermittent crash bug that was present in previously released versions of Galaga Assault. It is present in all versions from V1.17 thru V1.34. The crash can occur in redemption mode, arcade mode, and attract mode. However the crash was more than likely to occur during arcade mode than redemption mode. Even though the crash happens infrequently and the game recovers from the crash automatically, we are still recommending all operators of Galaga Assault to update to V1.36 version since the crash can cause the player to lose a credit.
This update can be found on our website under the manuals section: http://www.namcoamerica.com/manuals.php
The update procedure is very simple:
1. Log into the members section of the website and download the software named galaga-mini_1.36_DISK1.iso
2. Copy the .iso file you just downloaded to a USB flash drive
3. Refer to your game manual for installation instructions.