- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
BNAA may make available through this website any variety of information including, but not limited to, business partnerships, arcade events, national or local video game tournaments, technical support information for arcade machines, discussion forums, and other information relevant to arcade or entertainment operations or venues.
- PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise indicated, services available on namcoamerica.com are available for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, display, publish, license, transfer, create derivative works of, or sell any of the information or services available on this site without the prior written consent of BNAA.
- AVAILABILITY OF DOCUMENTS
In no event shall BNAA be liable for damages caused through the use of any manual downloaded from or viewed on namcoamerica.com. The use of any information contained within such manual is at your risk, and BNAA confers no warrant or guarantee that the information within the manual is complete or accurate. BNAA strongly advises that you seek repair through authorized technical support avenues. BNAA shall assume no liability for any damages caused by the use or misuse of information contained within any manual made available.
- USER PROFILES
By completing a user profile registration on namcoamerica.com, you warrant that the information you provide is true and accurate, and agree that you will update any information that becomes inaccurate while your profile remains registered on BNAA. Further, you are responsible for any and all activities that occur through use of your account, and are responsible for the username and password provided to you. BNAA shall assume no liability for any loss that you incur through the use of your username or password on namcoamerica.com. However, any negligent or damaging act committed through the use of your username or password at namcoamerica.com may result you being held liable for any such damage, whether through your personal use of your username or password, or through someone else using your username or password. You may not use any one else's username or password at any time without that person's permission. Your user profile at namcoamerica.com is the sole property of BNAA and may be terminated at any time for any reason by BNAA.
- USERNAME RESTRICTIONS
Should you register a user profile, you will be allowed to choose a username and password. Your username must be unique from other usernames on the site, and there is no guarantee that a username you desire to register will be available. Further, your username must adhere to the following requirements:
- You may not create a username that impersonates another person, including, but without limitation, any representative or employee of BNAA;
- That contains profanity, or words or phrases that are derogatory, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or are racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- That is related to drugs, sex, alcohol, or a criminal activity or behavior.
You may not use a misspelling or alternative spelling to circumvent the above restrictions. BNAA reserves final judgement on the appropriateness of any username. Your username is the sole property of BNAA, and it may be deactivated, deleted, or terminated at any time for any reason.
- DISALLOWED USES
- You may not use namcoamerica.com or any of the services available through namcoamerica.com for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these terms of service.
- You may not promote commercial ventures, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, or broadcast spam or other duplicate message of any nature commercial or otherwise.
- You may not post or transmit racial slurs, attacks on heritage, religion, sexual preference or of a sexual nature.
- You may not infringe on the copyrights and trademarks of BNAA, BANDAI NAMCO GAMES INC, BANDAI NAMCO Group, or any other company or owner of a copyright or trademark.
- You may not provide information on illegal software, music, or other digital media downloads or sources.
- You may not conduct any activity that compromises the security or operation of the namcoamerica.com website, nor conduct any activity that shall interfere with others' use of the website or services.
- You may not upload or link to files or websites that contain viruses, "trojan" programs, worms, or that are corrupted, or that may in any way damage the operation of any other computer.
- You may not collect the usernames, email addresses, or other personal information of any other user of namcoamerica.com.
- POSTED MATERIALS
Materials posted to namcoamerica.com may be reviewed by BNAA, and any objectionable material may be deleted or archived without notice. BNAA is not obligated to monitor communication services available through namcoamerica.com, including its message forums, but may do so at its own discretion. The judgement of BNAA about the appropriateness of any posted material shall be final.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
Links that lead outside of namcoamerica.com are not under the control of BNAA, and BNAA shall accept no responsibility for the content, conduct, or material available on any third-party site. The inclusion of any link does not imply the endorsement by BNAA of any third-party site.
- UNSOLICITED IDEAS
BNAA cannot accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including but not limited to: ideas for new video games, game characters, story or plotlines for video games, marketing campaigns, products, names or designs for any of the prior listed, or other such ideas. Any ideas or materials submitted or posted may not be treated as confidential or proprietary, and BNAA cannot be held responsible for any coincidental or subjective similarities between ideas and executed programs.
- LEGAL LIMITATIONS